It's Holiday Season!! Give the Gift of a One-Year Prep and Rally Subscription.
October 15, 2018
I always say one of the most important components to any good meal are the dressings and sauces!
Why?? For starters, they're incredibly versatile! Use them for salad (obviously), grain bowls, marinades, dips for snacks etc.
The list goes on and on! Not to mention they store beautifully. Make once and your dressings will last up to two weeks in the fridge! Tell me this delicious tipdoesn't make life incredibly less hectic! We are determined to have your family and friends questioning about which market you got your deliciously delectable dressing- at which point you can impress the bejeezus out of them by telling them you made it yourself!
Read on for some of our top dressing recipes sure to impress!
1. Poppy Waldorf DressingSuch a hit every time!Ingredients:
Directions:Shake all ingredients together in a storage container and keep covered in the fridge!
2. Green Goddess SauceRelease your inner goddess with this creamy savory treat! Pack this baby on anything-from salads to burgers. This flavor is here to stay!
• 1 cup parsley, roughly torn • 1/2 cup fresh dill • juice of 2 lemons • 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 1 clove garlic, peeled
• 1/2 cup olive oil • 1/2 teaspoon salt • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
Directions:In a food processor blend or with an immersion blender mix all the ingredients until smooth. Store in the fridge!
3. Ranch DressingOk, guys- I doubt very many of you can argue about ranch being a grade A staple.Creamy and classic it caters to everyone (even picky children)!
Ingredients:● 1 cup mayonnaise● ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk● ½ tablespoon chopped fresh chives● 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley● 1 lemon juiced● ½ teaspoon garlic powder● ½ teaspoon onion powder● ¼ teaspoon sea salt● ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper● 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar● 2 teaspoons mustard
Directions:Place all ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid. Shake vigorously andstore in the fridge!
4. Ginger Honey Soy DressingThose who know me know I love ginger. It’s delicious, flavorful, and good for you!Making this one of my favorite go-to dressings!
Ingredients:● 1/3 cup soy sauce● juice of one lime● ¼ cup rice vinegar● 2 tablespoons apricot preserves● 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger● ¼ cup canola oil or extra light olive oil
Directions:Just like the ranch- place, shake, store (in the fridge)!!
5. Cashew Alfredo SauceYup, that’s right- we’re talking a dairy free Alfredo sauce that will make you wonder why you ever need to go back to cheese and cream! At least… for the sauce!
Ingredients:● 1/2 cup roasted mixed mushrooms● 1/2 cups raw unsalted cashews● 1/2 teaspoon salt● 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast● 3/4 cup water● 1/4 cup lemon juice● 1 clove garlic
Directions:Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Store until ready to use! When ready to use add more water to thin out and shake if necessary.
November 02, 2018
October 07, 2018
September 03, 2018