Your ticket to sail through dinner with absolute ease, is making one pot meals.
I’m all about those one pot meals! The right ones will have you cooking less but producing more, all with less mess and less overall cook time. This is a win-win-win. Did I mention it’s a huge win?
8 reasons to make one pot meals for dinner:
1. Easy to put all ingredients in the pot and then leave it there to cook
2. Just one pot to wash
3. So much room for creativity
4. Takes up little brain space
5. Takes no time to throw together
6. So easy to store leftovers. Just put away the pot!
7. Delicious comfort foods
8. Easy and quick to make a big batch if you have a larger crew
See our 8 Top Rated One Pot Meals, and select one to make in the coming days. Your. Life. Will. Be. Changed.
Click each photo for recipe access. If you are not yet a member, use the code COUNTMEIN for a free month.
You can also find loads more recipes in my new cookbook, Prep + Rally: An Hour of Prep A Week of Delicious Meals. Get your copy today!